CORE RC PACE 95R BRUSHLESS
På lager895 kr NOK
From CORE RC is this PACE 95R Brushless Speed Control.
Especially designed for 1S, 3.7V vehicles, such as GT12 and LMP12.
BRCA Legal !
– PACE 95R – Brushless 95Amp Electronic Speed Controller.
– Supports 1S LiPo or 3 Cell NiCd/NiMh Battery Pack.
– Forward/Brake with Reverse or Forward/Brake Options.
– Adjustable Low Voltage Cut-Off Protection.
– Easy Single Step Set Up System.
– Digital Program Card available (CR818) (Required to adjust set up parameters)
– Sensored or Sensorless operation.
– Fan Included.
– Built in one touch On/Off button with LED.
– Alloy case for great cooling.
– Continuous current: 95A (1:10)
– Burst Current (10 Sec): 600A
– Battery Input: 3.7-3.8V LiPo 1S or 3.6v NiCd/NiMH 3 cell pack.
– BEC Output: Linear 6.0/7.4V adjustable/2A
– Weight (Not including fan): 50g
– Dimensions: (Including fan): 38L x 36W x 31H mm.
– Speed Control
– Power Capacitor
– 30x30mm Fan
– 190mm Sensor lead.
FLETA PRO V2 1S Brushless
Ikke på lager1395 kr NOK
As the name suggests this speedo is suitable for use with 1S batteries and therefore aimed at 1/12th scale use. Made using a full aluminium case for better heat dissipation and therefore able to have higher current, its internal switch makes the wiring simpler as it removes the need for an external switch. A very small footprint (30.5 x 36.5 x 16.5mm) allows more options for its placement thus making balancing your car easier.
FLETA PRO V2 Revolution1S
Sendes fra fjernlager1590 kr NOK
FLETA PRO V2 Revolution1S Brushless ESC Black
Muchmore have introduced their new Fleta Pro V2 Revolution 1S brushless speed controller for 1/12th scale applications. Featuring a redesigned all-aluminium case the controller offers better heat dissipation compared to the previous variant while the internal switch system makes wiring a lot more convenient. On top of this the integrated on/off switch also acts as a status LED signal and setup calibration button. Included with the controller also comes a new SHR program card connection wire that is needed to access the ESCs various software parameters