Only compatible with T10PX F-4G/F-4G SR
- Receiving frequency: 2.4GHz band
- Telemetry Receiver RF power output: 2.2 mW EIRP
- Power requirement: 3.7 V~7.4 V battery (Dry cell battery cannot be used.)
- System: F-4G system/S.BUS2 system
- Size: 25.5×20.7×10.6mm (includes a 30.5mm high antenna housing)
- Weight: 7.2g
Muchmore are busy adding more radio equipment to their line up with the latest being the Sanwa-compatible MRX482 2.4GHz receiver. The compact design “antenna-less” receiver unit measures 23.6×18.4×28.4mm and it weighs in at 7.3g. The 4-channel receiver is Sanwa Normal, SHR and SSR mode compatible and it is usable with 3.5V to 8.4V input.