GOAT is the new high performance touring car body from ZooRacing. Developed from the experience of the super successful Dogsbollox body, but a more compact and shorter design to create more rotation for a smoother ride.
Key areas such as the new shorter nose and hood design have been optimized and the rear end is also more compact and much lower to make cornering faster while having a stable rear end.
The new and more pronounced rear spoiler generates more downforce, giving the car more stability on corner exit. More homogeneous airflow behind the roof reduces drag and turbulence. A new inverted fin design on the trunk reduces turbulence and increases static stability at the rear.
The rear wing design is curved to match the body lines and has a stepped design to improve stability. The result is less flex and more downforce at high speeds.
The GOAT body handling is less aggressive than the Wolverine and turns better than the Dogsbollox, producing a balanced side bite. Perfect for low to medium grip tracks and modified racing. The GOAT is great on all terrains!
Add to that the ZOOlite molding process that reduces the overall weight of our 0.7mm thick standard shells by about 10g. This ensures that the standard shells are approved for all minimum weight races, while significantly lowering the overall center of gravity. In addition, the GOAT is also available in our proven Ultralight variant with 0.5 mm thickness, for those looking for maximum performance.
With the GOAT ZooRacing introduces the new 0.4mm AIRlite material. This is by far the lightest material we have ever produced for touring car bodies. We only recommend this material for extremely grippy tracks to reduce pull rolls and/or tire wear. AIRlite material bodies are usually faster, but body life is definitely limited.
Included is a window mask decal set, high quality wing mounting material and a detailed decal sheet with grille, headlights and taillights.
- CAD designed
- Specialized LCG body with more realistic design and lower aerodynamic drag
- Low profile yet realistic front end with sculpted hood and grille details
- Updated Dogsbollox-style roof section for lower drag and higher cornering speeds
- Recessed roof to channel airflow and provide significantly improved structural stability thanks to static reinforcement
- Structured rear for anti-tucking properties
- Large wheel arches allow the body to be moved forward or backward by 4 mm (8 mm in total)
- Large wheel wells ensure tires do not rub in any position
- Anti-tip capabilities with textured side skirts
- Static reinforcement on the hood. Especially useful if you drive the ultralight version
- ZOOlite 0.7 mm standard body weighs about 75 g (with wings)
- 0.5 mm body weighs about 55 g in section and including wings
- AIRlite 0.4mm weighs about 45g cut & including wing
- Detailed decal sheet
- Window masks
- Mounting material for the wing
- 100mm grid on rear truck door for easy and convenient body assembly
- Complies with GBS rules
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.