With the Magic Repair Glue from MR33, the quick repair of various things becomes child’s play.
Especially for repairing small cracks or kinks on RC car bodies, the Magic Repair Glue is perfect.
However, the glue can also be used to glue together parts made of plastic, carbon fiber, and other materials.
An important property of Magic Glue is its flexibility.
Unlike a usually very hard and brittle superglue, the Magic Glue always remains somewhat flexible.
Therefore, it is especially for patching and repairing your car bodies the ultimate weapon.
The glue can be applied with the enclosed glue tip very clean and neatly dosed.
MR33`s Magic Glue has a great consistency. It is not too thin (hardly runs) and not too tough like ShoeGoo.
Now comes the real highlight: The included, small UV lamp!
With this lamp, the applied Magic Glue is irradiated for a few seconds (about 10 seconds, depending on the amount of glue) from about 5cm.
The glue hardens immediately, but without losing its slight flexibility.
A brilliant matter that you will certainly not want to miss in the future!
Features of the MR33 Magic Repair Glues:
- The perfect repair glue for the modeling field
- Especially suitable for Lexan bodies
- Due to optimal viscosity very easy to dose
- Reclosable bottle
- UV lamp for fast hardening of the glue
- Convenient charging of the UV lamp via USB connection (USB-C)
- MR33 Hardcase in cool look for safe storage
- Made by ORCA
- Content: 15g Magic Glue
- Scope of delivery: Magic Glue, glue tip, UV lamp, hardcase bag
- The glue must always be kept out of reach of children!
- If the eyes or mucous membranes come into contact with the glue, an immediate visit to the doctor is recommended!
- Never look directly into the switched on UV lamp!
- Always close the adhesive well after each application!
|Body Shell Accessories:||Body Protection / Repair|