Hold the 3PV in your hand, and instantly feel how lightweight it is. Access the programming menu on the easy-to-read screen, and see how sophisticated it is. Experience the 3PV’s super-fast response rate, and realize that you’re in command of the system that can make a real difference on race day. You also get FHSS, S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols, making it one of R/C’s most versatile surface system. The 3PV is available with a high-voltage R203GF receiver that’s an ideal match for brushless ESCs and digital servos.
- System: FHSS, S-FHSS & T-FHSS 2.4GHZ (T-FHSS / Telemetry only available with the optional R304SB(-E) receiver)
- 3+1 Channels (the 4:th channel can only be used when 4WS mixing (crawlers) or Brake mixing and with a 4-channel receiver)
- Channel 3 can be used on SW1 (two endpoints) or at DT3 where the D/R normally is at (stepped function)
- 10 Model Memory
- 4-Character Model Name
- Sub-Trim (CH1-4)
- Channel-4 Trim (only visible if 4WS or Brake Mixing is activated)
- Steering Dual Rates (D/R)
- Steering End Point Adjustement (EPA-CH1)
- Throttle End Point Adjustement (EPA-CH2)
- Channel-3 End Point Adjustement (EPA-CH3)
- Channel-4 End Point Adjustement (EPA-CH4) – this is only displayed when 4WS or Brake Mixing is activated
- 4-Wheel-Steering / Brake Mixing (SMX) (booth mixers can’t be used at the same time)
- Sero Reverse (CH1-4)
- Steering Exponential (EXP-CH1)
- Throttle Exponential (EXP-CH2)
- Throttle Fail-Safe (F/S)
- ABS Brakes (3- cycle speeds available)
- Model Data Copy
- Auto Power-Off after 10 minutes
Low Battery Alarm:
- 4x AA alkaline batteries – set LBA @ 4.2V
- 5 cell (6V) NiMH – set LBA @ 5.0V
- 2S (6.6V) LiFe – set LBA @ 5.8V
Available T-FHSS Telemetry Functions when using the R304SB(-E) receiver (not included):
- Receiver battery voltage (no sensor needed)
- External voltage (if this sensor is used the receiver battery voltage is not visible on the TX LCD) – SBS-01V
- No other telemetry sensors can be used
- R203GF S-FHSS (included)
- R304SB(-E) T-FHSS (optional) – Use only Futaba Digital & BLS servos
Optional TX Batteries:
- 4x AA alkaline batteries (battery holder included)
- YT1800A (5 Cell NiMH)
- HT5F1800B / FPEBA0142 (5 Cell NiMH)
- FT2F1700B / FPEBA0140 (2S 6.6V LiFe)
- FT2F2100B / FPEBA0135 (2S 6.6V LiFe)
- FHSS/S-FHSS/T-FHSS* system
- Wheel type
- 3+1 channels (the 4th channel is used for mixing functions only)
- Transmitting frequency: 2.4GHz band
- Power requirement: Size AA Dry cell battery x 4 (6V) (or 5-cell NiMH / 2-cell LiFe)
- Current drain: 100mA or less
- Transmission antenna: 1/2λ di-pole (Built-in)
Receiver R203GF (included):
- 3 channels
- S-FHSS/FHSS auto detection system
- Power requirement: 4.8V ~7.4V battery (Dry cell battery cannot be used)
- Size: 39 x 26 x 10 mm (excluding a projection part)
- Weight: 8 g
Receiver R304SB(-E) (optional):
- T-FHSS system
- 4 channels
- Power requirement: 4.8V ~7.4V battery (Dry cell battery cannot be used.)
- Size: 35.1 x 23.2 x 8.5 mm (excluding a projection part)
- Weight: 6.6 g
Futaba T4PM T/S-FHSS Radio
This is the new 4-channel wheel/trigger radio from Futaba that replaces the earlier T4PL(S) and T4PV radios.
- T-FHSS (Mini-Z mode)
- T-FHSS (SR mode)
- T-FHSS (High speed)
- T-FHSS (Normal mode)
- S-FHSS (High speed)
- S-FHSS (Normal mode)
- 2.7″ 128×64 dot matrix with back-light
- 1x Blue
- Tone Adjust
- RX voltage
- External voltage
- 100 times
- Through SD Card Slot (card not included)
Method of connecting external devices:
- MC Link with wire
- MC970 Link with wire
- MC970 Link wireless
- S.BUS Servo Link with wire
- S.BUS Servo Link wireless
Standard Batteries (not included):
- 3x AA Alkaline
Optional LiFe Batteries (not included):
- 3x Wheel digital trim
- 2x Grip digital trim
- Push switch
- Push lock-switch
- 1x Jog key
- 3x Tact switch
- Internal antenna (fixed)
- Charging jack
- Connector for inductive charging system
- Wheel／trigger tension adjustment
- Trigger position adjustment
- 40 Models
- T4PM to T4PM (with DSC cable)
- English or Japanese
- Condition 2 lines (new)
- Steering speed x2 rate
- Throttle speed x2 rate
- AUX Speed x1 rate each
- ABS Brake
- Traction control
- Programable mixers x2
- STR mixing (ackerman)
- Brake mixing
- Gyro mixing
- Dual ESC
- CPS mixing (with Futaba CPS-1)
- SR mode is included
- SR mode, SX update through SD card (with T4PM update)
- Ｍini-Z mode
- Included Car type select／easy set up
- Drift functions added (throttle speed, over rev)
- Lightest wight in this class
- Current sensor
- SD card slot included (for updates)
- Transmitter: 350g (excluding batteries)
- Type: R304SB
- Mode: T-FHSS
- Channels: 4
- Size: 35 x 23.3 x 8.5×12.5 mm
- Weight: 7g
- R202GF (S-FHSS/FHSS)
- R203GF (S-FHSS/FHSS)
- R2104GF (S-FHSS/FHSS)
- R304SB(E) (T-FHSS)
- R324SBS (T-FHSS)
- R334SBS(E) (T-FHSS & T-FHSS-SR)
Compatible Telemetry Sensors (Only available in T-FHSS mode with a corresponding receiver):
- Receiver Voltage
- SBS-01T – temperature Sensor
- SBS-01TE – Temperature Sensor
- SBS-01RM – RPM Magnetic Sensor
- SBS-01RB – Brushless Motor RPM Sensor
- SBS-01V – Voltage Sensor
- SBS-01C – Current Sensor
Futaba’s flagship 7PX has been the choice of many of the World’s top drivers for its incredible response, speed & reliability. The 7PX has evolved, meeting the demanding and ever-changing needs of today’s drivers, now introducing the 7PXR.
The evolution of «R» means a newly tuned device that will integrate seamlessly with driver and transmitter to bring an experience far beyond expectations. The 4.3-inch full-color touch screen, telemetry system, new shape throttle trigger along with advanced functions that are unmatched by our competitors are what you the driver expects, the NEW 7PXR delivers.
Here you will find the details of Futaba’s latest evolution of «R», evolve you’re driving with Futaba’s 7PXR.
T7PXR Core Features:
Amazing reaction speed is realized by the combination of the corresponding receiver and servo
Corresponding servo and motor controller parameters can be changed wirelessly while mounted on the body
Improve balance by reducing head weight and improve operability by increasing home button size
Adopt carbon-reinforced resin for housing material
Curved Throttle Trigger
The trigger lever adopts a new design that gives a more natural operation feeling based on ergonomics
The hooks are black anodized with diamond cutting, and titanium screws are used in various places
- System Compatibility: T-FHSS SR, T-FHSS, T-FHSS MINI-Z mode, S-FHSS, FASST-C2.
- Power Requirement: NiMH battery: NT5F1800B, LiFe Battery: FT2F1100B, FT2F1700Bv2, FT2F2100Bv2.
- Display: 4.3-inch full color touch screen LCD.
- Left-handed support: Yes, the wheel can be installed on either side.
- External memory: microSD card.
- Software Update: Available by using an microSD card.
- Model Memory: 40 models. A model copy function can create a model memory with different setups.
- Integral type dial switch: Adopted a switch with both dial (DL1) and push switch (PS6) functions.
- Brake mixing for large-scale cars: Brake mixing of the front and rear wheels of 1/5 GP and the other large cars can be adjusted independently.
- Steering mixing: Smooth cornering is possible by the independent left and right steering servo setting.
- 4WS mixing: Used for crawlers and other four-wheel steering type vehicles.
- Dual ESCs mixing: The front and rear ESC can be controlled independently.
- Gyro mixing: The sensitivity of Futaba car gyros can be adjusted from the 7PXR.
- Tank mixing: This function is intended for vehicles such as tanks.
- CPS mixing: LED lighting and flashing control using our CPS-1 channel power switch can be matched to steering and throttle operation by a switch.
- Wireless S.BUS servo setting: Futaba S.BUS servo parameters can be set wirelessly.
- Throttle speed: Excessive triggering on slippery surfaces does not accelerate smoothly, just spin the tires. By setting the throttle speed function,smooth acceleration can achieve easily.
- Steering speed: If you feel that the speed of the steering servo is too fast,you can adjust it to reduce the maximum operating speed of the servo.
- Non-telemetry LED: This LED allows you to check the ON / OFF status of the telemetry function for tournaments where the telemetry function is prohibited.
- Dial select function: Functions can be assigned to digital trims,grip dials, and knobs. The step amount and operation direction can also be adjusted.
- Swith select function: Functions can be assigned to the five switches. You can also set the operation direction.
- Wheel & Trigger position can be changed: The wheel position can be offset by using an APA wheel position offset adapter. The wheel angle can also be adjusted. The position of the throttle trigger can be moved forward and backward.
- Trigger brake lever replacement: Trigger brake lever can be selected from narrow type and wide type.
- Trim/dial lock functions: Trim and dial settings and operation can be locked.
- Vibrator built in to the grip: The vibrator can be operated at racing timer lap navigation, time-up, and low battery, telemetry alarm.